Thursday, December 2, 2010

Weekend!!

I have never been so happy for it to be the weekend. Except for the fact that I have two take-home exams to do this weekend. So I'm celebrating this weekend early. From 2:45 today until 10:00am Saturday morning, it's the freakin weekend baby I'm about to have me some fun (please excuse the terrible song reference - it's been a long week).

But before I start celebrating, I should probably blog about last weekend. Better late than never, right?

Christopher came into town Friday morning and we had a fun weekend full of football and great food. Unfortunately for me, the Gators seem to be allergic to the red zone. Fortunately for Chris and I, the Gamecocks aren't so allergic and pulled off a big win over those yucky tigers. It's going to be a big weekend for South Carolina as they play for the SEC Championship against (S)Cam Newton and the other Tigers! Goooooo Gamecocks!!

Friday night we headed out to the Winston-Salem Forsyth County High School Reunion downtown at Foothills. It was a great night and I really enjoyed seeing all of my friends from high school. Unfortunately my camera battery all of the sudden was not "compatible" with my camera. But my wonderful little sister took some pictures for me (Thanks Amy!). And I'm happy to say, I purchased a brand new digital camera on Cyber Monday. So much better than fighting Black Friday electronic craziness and I got to pick it up at Best Buy five hours later for no extra charge! Woohoo new camera!



A Klinepeter Sandwich! Or is it a Haggard sandwich with Klinepeter bread?

Chances are you may not hear from me until next Thursday, when I am officially DONE with my first semester of graduate school. 

But more importantly... I leave for BOSTON in exactly a week from tomorrow. I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment