once in a blue moon...

stories of a young professional adjusting to life in georgia

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tis the Season!

I'm sitting in the math lounge at school, wondering how I'm going to get all my work done this week and what do I do? I pick out a new blog background! 

Happy Holidays!!
Posted by Jill at 8:30 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jill
View my complete profile

Blogs I Love!

  • a widle of this, a widle of that.
  • Bake at 350
    3 months ago
  • Branching Out
    13 years ago
  • My Own Kind of Carolina blue
    10 years ago
  • Smorgasbord
  • Southern girl in the Last Frontier
    14 years ago
  • table for two...
    11 years ago
  • The Sasine Family
    12 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (27)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (67)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2010 (27)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  November (8)
      • Tis the Season!
      • Thanksgiving Day!
      • Another Saturday in Colatown!
      • I made it!
      • Missing: Self-Control
      • Looking ahead!
      • November already?
      • Happy Halloween!
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.