I have never been so thankful for Thanksgiving break in my life. School has been overwhelming lately and for a while I wasn't sure I was going to get everything done. I have finally managed to learn time management skills and managed to finish everything without losing too much sleep.
Now it's type to catch up on the blog! First come some pictures from last weekend. I stayed in Winston-Salem and had a fun night out catching up with friends! Thanks to Jessica for sending me her pictures!
Monday through Thursday consisted of nothing but class, observing, and schoolwork. It made for a boring week, but Friday was an amazing day.
I am ashamed to say I did not make it to the midnight showing of Harry Potter this year. I've gone to every midnight release since the beginning of high school and have now reached a point where it's hard to stay awake past 11 on a school night! So I made sure to be there Friday morning for the first showing and Chelsea and my mom came along with.
| ELEVEN dollars worth of snacks. Insane. |
The movie was fantastic. I'd like to consider myself a Harry Potter guru. And by guru, I mean I am obsessed. Like, have the books in four different languages, the entire British version, and the entire American version. Yes, obsessed. So I tend to be a little critical of the movies. And I will admit, I spent the first 30 minutes upset because they left out some of my favorite parts. But the last two hours made up for it. It was so true to the book and I was incredibly impressed.
![]() |
| I laughed, I cried, I covered my eyes. |
And now... we wait for part two. Brutal.
The fun continued Friday night when Kelly came over. It has been far too long since we've gotten together and we both needed to de-stress from schoolwork. Enter delicious margaritas.
| The recipe for happiness. |
My Jimmy Buffett margarita maker was a birthday present from Christopher and for anyone who has never used one, they are amazing.
Our night consisted of margaritas, La Carreta cheese dip, gossip, and college basketball (this is part of why I love Kelly so much!).
| Cheers! |

I got one of these for my birthday toooo! They're phenomenal!
ReplyDelete