Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November already?

My last blog post may have been in November - but it's just now sinking in that it is actually November. This semester has completely flown by.

This past weekend was another weekend spent in Columbia (I swear - I do other fun things than going to Gamecock football games, I promise). Although USC couldn't quite pull out a victory - well, not quite, it actually wasn't close at all - it was one of the most fun weekends I've had in quite a while.

As soon as I got into town Friday - I met Christopher and two other guys at Tsunami for dinner. Unfortunately, boys don't appreciate the need for pictures for my blog - so I'll just assure you that dinner was delicious. Later that night, we headed to a friends house and eventually downtown with a bunch of girls who appreciate pictures! It was a challenge deciding which of the 50+ pictures are blog worthy! :)

A little blurry - but cute!

...this is how most pictures from the bar turned out

Iced in the corner

We ran into John downtown!

Found the work BFF downtown!
Luckily the game wasn't until 7:00 on Saturday so we were actually able to sleep in! We headed down to tailgate around 2:30 and immediately had to bundle up. It was so cold!



Baseball team getting their National Championship rings!
We didn't let the Gamecock loss spoil our night - instead the most epic dance party in a long time happened. No kidding - I was beyond sore the next day. There was a lot of hair-whipping thanks to Willow Smith and a lot of old school rap songs. It was much better than a crowded bar downtown and we had a blast!
So much dancing!


Overall, it was such a fun weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. what a weekend! loved every minute - glad the blog was able to catch a glimpse!

    ReplyDelete