Thanksgiving this year began with my sisters and I doing the Turkey Strut! Amy and I settled for the one-mile fun run while Sara completed the 5k. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?), Amy and I couldn't find the starting line before the fun run began, so she went for a jog around the neighborhood while I walked back to the 5k starting line with Jackson to cheer Sara on!
Mommy came to support us all and hopefully by next year her knee will be strong enough to run the race! We then headed back to the house where Sara made some delicious french onion soup and mommy put together pretty flower arrangements for dinner.
Then it was turkey time! It was our turn to host Thanksgiving dinner and we had a blast catching up with all our family friends. We have the best group to spend holidays with and it's always great to see everybody.
| The 22-pounder! |
![]() |
| Family picture! |
![]() |
| I'm thankful for all of these people! |
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments:
Post a Comment