Thursday, November 11, 2010

Looking ahead!

As the stress of school is overwhelming at the moment, I felt the need to procrastinate remind myself of what's ahead. Some of the wonderful things I am looking forward to:

1. NCAA Basketball. Football may be my favorite sport but basketball is very close behind. Florida is predicted to do well this year and it's time to break out my #12 Lee Humphrey jersey!
The "oh-fours"!


2. Thanksgiving. My family has one of the best Thanksgiving and Christmas traditions and I look forward to dinner for months each year.
Nothing better than twice-baked-potatoes!


3. Black Friday shopping. I was never a big fan of this until last year - usually I love my sleep! But I decided to venture out with my mom and sisters and was amazed at the deals. It's totally worth the nap later in the day.
My favorite purchase last year.


4. Christmas break! I am absolutely loving graduate school and learning so much, but let's be honest. A month with no classes and no homework? I cannot wait.

5. BOSTON! I am taking my first big girl trip on an aero-plane! I'm absolutely terrified of heights and already get anxious just thinking about flying... but it will be so worth it. My best friend Caroline is working in Boston and I've been dying to visit. I can't remember the last night I was north of Washington, D.C. so I'm really looking forward to the trip. Except for the fact that it is going to be freeeeeeezing!
My favorite twin! (Don't tell Rachel :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment