Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another Saturday in Colatown!

After being swamped with so much schoolwork, I had given up all hope of making it to Columbia this past Saturday for the last home football game. Fortunately, I got so much work done Friday between Harry Potter and margaritas with Kelly that I decided I could make it. 

So 6:30am rolled around and I hit the road for Columbia. I know, it sounds crazy, but that's what happens when the game is at noon and tailgate starts early. It was absolutely worth it. It was senior day for USC, there was a flyover at halftime, the tailgate lot was empty and we got to pull all the cars together, and then I got to see a friend from home that night. I'm so glad I went!


Chris and his older brothers!

Lovely Alpha Chi's!
 It was almost dinnertime when everyone left tailgate so we all split up to grab a bite and get changed before we headed downtown. Downtown wasn't nearly as crowded as I was expecting and I had a great time seeing Reid and meeting his awesome girlfriend Erin!

Reid, Erin, myself, and Christopher

My little Caitlin!
Now it's time to head to bed. It will be an early morning for us as we head out for the 2010 Turkey Strut! 
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment