I have to begin this post with saying I haven't been a huge fan of Halloween the past few years. However, this past weekend was a blast and reminded me how fun it can be! I think I've missed being able to be a part of the best thing Halloween brings - little kids trick-or-treating around the neighborhood!!
Halloween weekend found me back in Columbia for another Gamecock home game! The game was at noon and in typical Cola town fashion, it was sunny and hot during the game! (So much for that 68 degree weather at noon...) The sunburn was totally worth it as the Gamecocks pulled out a victory against the Volunteers. Tailgating was a ton of fun and I got to catch up with friends I haven't seen in a while.
| My grandlittle! |
| Baby K |
| My old roommate, Shannon! |
After tailgating, we headed back to a friend's house and caught the second half of the UF-UGA game (Go Gators!! And to the UGA coach who decided to inappropriately tell Chaz Henry to choke - thanks for the extra motivation). Then came the quick costume change - and we headed to another friend's for a Halloween party! As stated above, I haven't been a big fan of dressing up lately but I decided last minute to be a pumpkin and actually enjoyed my costume!
| My favorite costume, Troll Dolls! |
| Chilean miners |
I made it home in time Sunday to eat a quick dinner with the parents and wait for the trick-or-treaters! Unfortunately, most of the kids in our neighborhood are now too old for trick-or-treating... but I got to see some of my favorite kids in the cutest costumes!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!
I seem to remember owning a purse like that..... :)
ReplyDelete