Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Catching Up!

Now that I have finally finished reading The Girl Who Played With Fire on my new nook color (more to come on this later), I can stop neglecting the blog and play catch up.

If you remember, after coming home from Boston I spent a week in Augusta with Christopher. To highlight the end of the week, we went out to dinner with Chris's parents at a very yummy cajun-style restaurant, French Market Grille.


The next night we ventured to downtown Augusta with some friends.




Since boys tend not to understand the reason for taking photos long-ways, we ventured into a photo shoot in a crowded bar full of pictures of strangers, self-pics, and finally this gem:

as good as it gets.
The next morning we hit the road to NC with a pit stop in Columbia to rescue Amy from her flat tire. Unfortunately, not only was it about 30 degrees, it was raining. I am so lucky to have a boyfriend like Christopher that doesn't mind laying down in puddles to help my little sister.

hiding inside my car



the culprit.
Needless to say, we were relieved when we finally made it back to Winston and could relax on the couch and hang out with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment